30 April 2017 SSC MTS Exam Answer Keys: Staff Selection Commission started conducting Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam from 30th April 2017 at various examination centers across the country. The examination schedule of MTS is different in all regions. So candidates are suggested to check their exam date in the MTS Admit Card.
Today was the first day of written examination in which lakhs of candidates appeared across the country. The written examination was conducted in 2 shifts, morning and evening. Now all those candidates who have appeared in this examination are searching for the SSC MTS Answer keys. In this article, we are providing SSC MTS Answer keys for both morning and evening shifts.
After appearing in the MTS exam candidates are so curious to the answer keys. Staff Selection Commission will upload the MTS official answer keys after few weeks of the exam. We will also upload our own unofficial answer keys as soon as the examination finish. Candidates are advised to visit this page after the examination.
30 April 2017 SSC MTS Exam Answer Keys
There were two papers, first one was objective type and the 2nd one (Paper II) was descriptive type. The paper I consist 150 objective questions of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness with 150 total marks. However, Paper II was a descriptive type of 50 marks.
Official SSC CHSL 2016 Answer keys will be available on the official website of SSC after the examination. The answer key will be offered in a pdf file. Candidates can easily download that file and match their answers with the official answer key provided by Commission. There is no confirmed date about when the commission will publish the answer keys for all sets. But it is expected that the answer keys will be available after one week of examination.
SSC MTS 30th April 2017 Exam Asked Questions
30th April 2017 SSC MTS Questions Asked 1st Shift – Quant (10 AM)
- The price of 8 Chairs is equal to that of 3 tables. The Price of 12 Chairs and 2 tables is together Rs. 3200/-. Then, the total price of 10 Chairs and 5 tables?
- The Price of a watch is Rs. 650/-. A man gets the same watch for Rs. 440/- after successive discounts. If the 2nd discount id 11.5 %. Calculate the first discount?
- Anitha & Latha will do a piece of work in 10 days. Only Latha alone did the same work in 15 Days. If they get the payment of Rs. 600 for their work. Find the individual Shares.
- The Rectangle perimeter is 1600m and difference of its two sides is 48 m. Find the side of the square whose area is equal to the area of the rectangle.
- The Average of Prime numbers between 1 to 20 is?
SSC MTS Questions Asked 30th April 2017 1st Shift – General Awareness (10 AM)
- The last country joined in BRICS?
- Which is Metropolitan City of India well known for its Rock Garden?
- Hindusthan Shipyard is located at?
- Nethaji Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as president of INC in which year?
- Where is Ranganath Temple situated?
- Present how many High Courts are functioning in India?
- The gas used in Fruit ripening?
- The first experimental Satellite launched in India.
- First Touch Screen mobile was launched by
- Who was the first person to develop C-language for the computer?
- National Voter’s day was celebrated on?
- What is Kuomingtang?
- 2022 national games will be hosted by?
- Main Cause of leprosy?
- Forest research institute in India is situated?
- Number of Languages approved in the 8th Schedule of Indian Constitution?
30th April 2017 SSC MTS Questions Asked 1st Shift – Reasoning (10 AM)
- 5 : 24 : : 23 : ?
- 9:8 :: 16:?
- BDF,CFI, DHL, ?
- Never: Seldom: : Always: ?
- Cricket:Pitch:: Boxing:?
- 6,12,20,30,42, ?
- Rani moves 8 km’s towards the north. Then, She turns to her left and moves 7 Kms. How much distance did she travel from the starting point?
- Rishit is senior of Prasanth. Prasanth is senior to Raju. raju is junior to Sekhar. Sekhar is junior to Prasanth. Then who is most Senior?
SSC MTS Questions Asked 30th April 2017 1st Shift – English (10 AM)
Sentence Correction Questions:
I did not see/Meenu/since Monday/No error.
The old man/is too weak/to walk/No error.
The large balloons/I bought for Christmas/is very nice/No error.
Fill in the Blanks Question:
Karan sat at the table ____ at the newspaper.
He aimed the blow ____ my left eye.
Coventry is ____ Brimingham.
- Remember (b) Unite (c) Assemble (d) Return
- Warm (b) Urgent (c) Busy (d) Earnest
Idiom & Phrase Questions:
As hard as Nails
Struck several Bad patches
Candidates are suggested to wait for the official MTS answer keys for correct answers. The official answer keys will be available soon on the SSC’s regional websites.
Region Wise SSC MTS 2017 Exam Dates
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Western Region (WR)||30.04.2017, 14.05.2017, 28.05.2017 & 04.06.2017|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, and Uttarkhand||Northern Region (NR)||Check In Admit Card|
|Andhra Pradesh (AP), Tamil Nadu (TN), and Punducherry||Southern Region (SR)||30.04.2017|
|Jharkhand, West Bengal (WB), Odisha, A&N Island and Sikkim||Eastern Region (ER)||30.04.2017, 28.05.2017, 04 & 11.06.2017|
|Punjab, J & K, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||North Western Region (NWR)||30.04.2017, 14.05.2017, 28.05.2017 & 04.06.2017|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) & Bihar||Central Region (CR)||30.04.2017, 14.05.2017, 28.05.2017, 04 & 11.06.2017|
|Arunachal Pradesh (AP), Manipur, Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, Meghalaya, and Mizoram||North Eastern Region (NER)||Check in Admit Cards|
|Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||30.04.2017, 14.05.2017 & 28.05.2017|
|Karnataka & Kerala||Karnataka Region (KKR)||30.04.2017, 14.05.2017, & 28.05.2017|
Final Word: Candidates are suggested to revisit the page to download the 30 April 2017 SSC MTS Exam Answer Keys pdf file for all sets.